From:
Laura Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 11:02:03 -0400
Hi Everyone :)
Kay wrote:
>I'm about at the max stress levels for me right now and I'm just so
>grateful that I have my 4 (Fairy, Niles, Chandler Bing and Bug) to keep me
>sane by keeping me laughing when things are really bad.

I'll make this short.  At the worst time of my life I had my sweet Ninja to
keep me sane.  For a few years she was the only thing that made me smile.  I
really believe she was a gift from God that I needed to get thru some very
difficult times and after almost two and a half years that she's been gone I
still miss her terribly.  We now have Molly and Pepper to make us smile (and
they do everyday :}!).  Life is what you make it, sometimes you just have to
look around and see the furry little gifts for what they are.

Laura