From:
"cheryl l. federico" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:33:42 -0500
Hello to everyone out there.  I am a new ferret owner and plan on taking my
ferret, Squiggles, with me on vacation this sunday.  I am getting a ferret
traveling pouch and bringing a little travelling cage.  I will have to
smuggle him under my jacket and keep him there, in his travel pouch for
three hours during the flight.  Anyone have any helpful hints or suggestions
regarding travelling with your ferret on an airline, and/or in hotel rooms
=anything to watch out for.  I know not to let him loose in the car.  I
appreciate all input very much and sure enjoy having resources like this one
about ferrets.  You guys are very helpful for information.  Thanks!

        Cheryl