Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:15:07 -0800
Since we are moving to a new apartment tomorrow, I spent several hours
yesterday ferret proofing the kitchen and bathroom cabinets.  It seems
that threre was about a 1/2 inch opening along the full length of all the
cabinets.  Only Socks would be able to get in , but didn't want to chance
someone getting stuck.

Being unable to access the area with a heavy duty staple gun, I broke out
the heavy duty duct tape.  It wasn't exactly "Martha Stewart" quality, but
heck it'll work... besides if you want perfection or beauty, then why have
ferrets.

Louis (of June, Louis and the zoo)

=====
Yesterday I was the bug, today I am the windshield.  What will I be
tomorrow and the next day.