Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 22:17:43 EST
Hi everyone

I found out that $10,000 that went towards vet bills was given to Lori
by Barbara Fought from http://www.petsmart.com

PLEASE....take a moment to email a thank you to this group and to this
nice woman Barbara Fought.

Or call at 1-800-423-2840 and ask for Barb Fought to thank her over the
phone. or snail mail her at
19601 N. 27th Ave
Phonix AZ 85027

I emailed her tonight. I will call her tomorrow.

Never believe that saying thank you is not of critical importance. It
makes differences that many people will not tell you about unless they
really know you.

Jerri Carol...who took in over 80 ferrets ... You arranged for $10,000
to go to vet bills for the Ohio ferrets, I understand. WOW>

I have met you, and thought as I watched you feeding gravely ill
ferrets years ago at a shelter we helped out that you were THE ferret
mother Theresa. You have ferret charisma. I remember thinking that
about you all those years ago.

Thank you for making the gift of $10,000 toward the vet bill of all
the Ohio ferrets possible. Here I was wasting hours of time with the
Humane Society being utterly useless...

YOU made this *HUGE* donation possible. Jerri Carol... Thank you and
Barbara Fought of Petsmart Charities.org. SO much for helping to save
the lives of all these babies.

(And thank you to the person who let me know this info.)

Please ...take a moment to say thank you for this, won't you?