From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 12:26:26 -0500
Just wanted everyone to know about this new ball I have discovered for my
wild and crazy ferts.  'Toys R Us' has this remote controlled ball on sale
right now.  It is normally $80 then brought down to $29 and now priced at
$10 because I guess it didn't really catch on.  It is a large, hard plastic
ball (just like those small battery operated one's you can buy at the pet
store) about the size of a small soccer ball.  It is a wireless remote
controlled ball.  AWESOME I say!  It really rolls at a great speed or you
can run it around on slow.  We are going back to buy one so that we can
chase after the ferrets and drive them crazy!  Sounds to fun to pass up.
If anyone has one already then let me know.  It's in the remote cars
department and was meant for kids...how many kids want to steer a ball?
(HAHA)

Michelle