From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 21:19:16 -0400
The IFC Ferret Aid optional speaker dinner officially sold out today.
PLEASE do not book the speaker dinner or send funds for it, it is sold
out completely.

Please make sure to send me your flight arrangements so we can assure you
a ride to the conference hotel from the airport.  Private taxis will cost
you about $30 so it's important you send me flight info no later than
June 1st to guarantee a free ride to the hotel.

If you haven't already signed up for the IFC Ferret Aid e-list, please
do so.  It's a great way to meet new friends before coming to Toronto
and learn about all the other activities in store before and after the
conference!

Go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ifc_ferretaid_2006/
to sign up.

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html