From:
"Hoult, Barb (Gustafson)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:49:26 -0600
On behalf of the members of the AFS I want to publicly congratulate and
thank Betty Janner (BlurOFur) for earning the Alberta Ferret Society 1st
place in FERRET magazine's newsletter contest (see May/June issue).

Betty has been the primary writer, editor and publisher of the AFS
newsletter for a number of years now and our members always eagerly await
the latest issues.  The combination of Betty's artistic talent and vast
knowledge of ferret care has made the AFS Bandit's Bulletin a first class
newsletter and we couldn't be prouder.

Thank you Betty and congratulations.  A well deserved honor.

Barb Hoult
Alberta Ferret Society
President