From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 19:43:59 EDT
Hi folks,

Paw Paw decided to take him a nap this afternoon.  He come clompin' into the
bedroom, removed us from inside his pillow case, scritched us on our
headbones, and crawled into the bed.  Before we was done yawnin' and
stretchin', he done commenced to snoring and makin' bad smells.  Well now,
that was a fine howdy do!  He done went and got us all woked up and went to
sleep his dangself.  Needless to say, we was ready to play since we was
awake.

Keeping an eye on the Ol' Fert, we commenced to have us a weasel war all
over the bed.  We fingered that he was sure to wake up and play with us when
we staged a major battle right on top of him.  He just kept right on
snorin'.  Hmmph!

Then Odie come up with an idea.  Real quiet like, we snucked up and tooked
our positions - one of us right next to each of the Ol' Guy's ears.  Odie
raised his tail and give us the signal to commence with Operation Paw Paw.
We both sneezed into his earbones just as loud as we could.

Yep, that woked him up allright.  The only problem is that we can't finger
out how to scrape him off the bedroom ceiling!  He sure does look funny up
there.  Maybe Mee Maw can coax him down when she gets home?  Oh well.  At
least we got some pooter time to our ownselves.

Loves and Dooks,

Tater and Odie