Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:38:48 +1000
hi guyz

firstly i am still looking for a sable, female ferret around the
melbourne area, relatively young but it seems impossible to find one at
the moment!  so if anyone knows anybody who is selling one like that it
would be very appreciated.

my friend also sent me a link to a very cute photo that i thought i'd
share with you all:
http://www.screensaverjapan.com/animal/ferrets/ferrets.jpg

also its a bit off the topic but i swear my cat, whiski war dances!  this
was a few weeks back and since we have two cats the dominant one likes to
chase the other (bigger) cat, tiggy round the house.  on this morning he
was particularly playful so his tail is bushed out and up, his ears (what
he has left of them, he had cancer) back and bouncing back and forth on
his toes after tiggy.  it was the funniest site.  whiski chases dogs and
tiggy gets chased by birds.

luv roxi