Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 17:15:49 -0500
Hi all, bet you thought I had disappeared.  However I am the greeter for
some of the wild ones that cross the bridge.

Well anyway, as I supposed you all have read some mother was not watching
her child at the zoo one day recently.  So the child climbed over the
enclosure and wanted to see the meercat display closeup.  Now you and I
and the mother should have known that meercats like many other animals
are wild.  So 5 little meercats were destroyed because the little girl
was bitten.  Its sad about the little girl.  But I wish people would
realize that the reason they are mothers is so they can watch their
children.

My mother and father, Jimmy and Mary Blackfootie would have fought to
the grave to protect us and they did and that is why they are here at
the Rainbow Bridge with us.

Now dont you think that humans should be just as protective of their
children.  We are welcoming the meercats to their groups as they are not
usually visitors to other breeds.  But its so sad.  However all of us
ferrets at the Bridge are putting paws together in prayer that people
will watch their children and that no more of wild little animals be
destroyed.

Hugs from all the blackfoots at the Rainbow Bridge

MollyBlackfootie