From:
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 09:46:59 -0800
>From:    Julie & Hideki Kunitada <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sable with gray hair
>My ferret Wyatt is a dark sable boy.  He is around two years old.  About
>three to four months ago, his dark hind area started to get white/gray
>long hairs.  Does that mean anything?

Its called 'roaning' here in the US.  It means nothing more than he's
getting white hairs.

>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: The Shelter Debacle,Lists, Web Sight

We do not have a shelter checking account, but instead an account for all
the ferrets.  We do not have a phone number for the ferrets in any way.

Shelters are not always corporations of any form.  If you investigate them
as such you will find most to be not what you expect.

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets