From:
Monica Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:33:38 -0400
I have questions that will make me sound like I know nothing about ferrets,
but have had my girls for awhile now:

First: What is a war dance.  What is the ferret look like when it does it.

Second: I have two, five year old females and one is a lot more smaller and
fragile than the other.  When they get to playing the bigger one makes the
smaller one squeek, and then she will try to run away and the bigger one
keeps on her.  It really looks like they are playing, but how can I tell
what is playng and what is fighting?

Please Help!!!
Monica, Bandit and Snickers

Monica Smith