From:
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 14:36:32 -0800
>From:    Chris Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Novato ferret found

Glad the greasy guy was found...

>Keep an eye on those fuzzies!  It is beginning to get warm and we are all
>opening windows and doors.

A mild unintentional amusement source...

Thanks for the reminder except we are currently in perhaps the worst
snowstorm of the year here on the top of Virginia...  Windows open?
Not yet!

>From:    Barbara Wiborg <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: 1st aid kit/Lucy/vaginitis/men vs. women
>Deana - Greta gets vaginitis occasionally, too.  In fact, she has it now.
>I use a topical antibiotic cream twice a day.  It goes away after a few
>days but comes back every few months or so.

You might ask your vet if he thinks you need a more aggressive approach.
It might be that you aren't really getting rid of it.  Might need an
internal antibiotic.

>Is Ferretone really not good to gve to the fuzzies or is everyone
>over-reacting?

I feel that people are seriously over-reacting...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets