From:
Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2013 22:34:13 -0800
A huge thank you to Libby Nelson, Nancy Busso, and Debra Ann Velie for
contributing towards the transport of Sandi Robinson`s last hospice
kids from Alabama to Illinois. All money (sent by PayPal) was given
to the driver for gas. May you be richly blessed.

Our deepest gratitude to Bill Peterson, who took the time to drive
Sandi, her kids, and all their belongings to our sanctuary.

The five hospice babies are all safely here now. All are 7-8 years
old, rickety, on meds for life, and have major health issues. All
are precious -- even Helen the biter

We can't change what is happening to them, but we can affect the way
their remaining days are spent. Each day will be a gift, and we will
make it as good for them as we can. I am glad we can provide Sandi with
some peace of mind at this difficult time in her life. It's obvious
that she loves these ferrets very much.

Sandi & Bill returned to Alabama, this afternoon. It was an honor to
meet them.

Again, thank you Libby, Nancy, and Debra Ann. You did a good thing.

Love,
Zoo