From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:30:27 -0400
Hi all.  It's with pleasure that I bring this update to you.  Robert
Jarmain of Mt.  Brydges, Ont has his day in court on July 15, 1999.  It's
his trial date for the cruelty to Snowy, a ferret we got from him in
January of this year.  Snowy was kept in a wooden box in the snow, fed
hay and had a worm on his back that was left to grow into an abscess.

Mr. Jarmain is also the man responsible for the over 30 ferrets from last
year who he admittedly cut their k-9 teeth out and left them in small
wooden boxes in the harsh winter in London.

I ask you to please continue to send in your letters to the London Criminal
Court in support of Snowy.  His case may be thrown out because "he's just a
ferret".

In thanking all of you who have already written, please take the time to
do so again.  You can see a form letter on Sam's page
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/ontario2.htm
or better yet, write your own letter.

Thank you so, so much!

London Criminal Court
c/o Prosecutor's office
RE: Ferret Aid Society
PO BOX 5600 Term. A
London, Ontario
NIA 2P3 Canada.

Also with thanks to Dr. Kevin Saldanha from Creditview Animal Hospital for
the donation of a full case of Hills a/d veterinary food to the shelter!

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!