From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 02:24:15 -0600
Hello all, it's us again.  Just a couple of quick things today.

I guess no one has any answers about shedding more than twice a year so
we're calling the vet.

Thanks for the warnings about rubber, latex etc. but I keep a *very* close
eye on the condition of the ferret toys and toss them when they look like
pieces might come off.

I was asked another question two days ago "What are a group of ferrets
called?" Eg.  pride of lions, herd of cattle...etc.  I think that I once
heard that a group of ferrets is called a Troop.  Can anyone confirm?

We'll dook with ya later.
Laura and The Troublesome Trio