From:
william killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 01:50:26 -0500
Laura:

I apologize if anything I wrote hurt you in anyway.  It's hard to get the
right tone in typing sometimes.  Its obvious we disagree about the
descenting.  Obviously if you wish to descent ferrets there is nothing I
can do nor would do to stop you.  I still strongly disagree with any
cosmetic animal operations - but I only intend to offer opinion as it is
an opinion issue.  Since the vast majority of ferrets in the country are
descented there is a reason it is done.  If there is a particular ferret
that has problems with stronger than usual stink bombs than it could a good
idea to descent.  I don't have absolute feeling on this (or most) issues.

Again apologies to anyone offended.

bill killian