From:
Vickie Lusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 15:44:29 -0500
Well Christmas wasn't over here. Today we receive another box... This
one was for Tara and Cuddles .

This box was just full of baby blankets and large sleeping sacks...
With the bedding we received from Rose for some of our kids and another
box for Brian Along with bedding for other kids.... I won't have to
wash ferret bedding everyday..

I can't believe so much stuff has come.... I Can't thank my kids
Santa's enough for all the wonderful bedding and Toys these kids have
receive. May God Bless all of you and may the coming year bring joy
to your hearts.

Lots of hugs from all of us here at The Rescue...

P.S. one Gift Certificate from ferret Depot. thank you to who ever
sent it..

One boxes of toys and bedding Thank you to who ever sent that one...

Vickie Lusk
Fuzzy Friends Ferret Rescue