From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:57:06 -0700
I told someone I would post this for them even tho they want way too much
for two ferret's and a huge cage.  This homeless family lives in a motel
and needs to part with two ferret's.  One is a one year old MF male, Dark
Sable.  The other is a nine month old MF male Cinnamon.  Both in good
health.  The shots are not up to date.  The cage is hugh, there is a name
for it but can't remember.  She might sell the ferret's separate from the
cage.  The bad part is she wants $450.  I know this is too much and told
her this.  I'm just trying to help her by posting.  You can call her at
206-824-0300, extension 48 and her name is Barb.  She is planning on moving
in 1-2 months to a place which won't take ferret's.  Just posting so maybe
someone can help her.

I have permission to post the name and phone #.

Debbie