Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:48:31 +0000
OMG I totally have the same problem My dog (yes I have a dog his name
is Jake and he is adopted!) used to eat my food all the time. It got to
the point that I would tease him with it, Mom would put my food in my
bowl then I would push it to Jake and then take it away for him.
HEHEHE.

Until my mom brought home dog food made by Totally Ferret (I know are
they kidding HELLLO it all about FERRETS)

Try it! It worked for my dog......And SUPER TONK'S DOG IS ON IT TOO!

Miss Isabella Gucci-Jones