From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 17:42:37 -0800
I know there are many on this list who love to share pictures of their
ferrets, so I thought I would post this!  The pet store I go to is running
a ferret photo contest and they gave me permission to post this.  The
contest sounds kinda neat!  All pictures that are sent in or dropped off
will be displayed and numbered and each will have it's own numbered jar.
The general public will do the actual voting by dropping money in the jar
of the picture they like the best!!  At the end of the contest-whichever
jar has the most money will be the winner.  PROFIT FROM THIS CONTEST WILL
BE DONATED TO THE HEART OF OHIO FERRET ASSOCIATION!  The rules are fairly
simple.  There is a $2.00 entry fee per each photo submitted.  If you send
a check or money order for the entry fee, it must be made out to "HOFA"
as all fees collected will go straight to them.  The winning entry will
receive a gift basket filled with ferrety supplies-I think it is valued at
aproximately $25.00.  If the winner is out of state-the basket will be sent
priority mail at the end of the contest.  DEADLINE for entries is Jan 31st.
Voting will take place in the month of Feb with the winner being announced
at the end of the month.

Please send your entries to:
         PET-RITE
     Attn:  Michelle/contest
      1788 Columbus Pike
    Delaware,  Ohio  43015

Good Luck to all!!  Any questions, you can e-mail me and I will try to
answer as best I can.

Della and the Tumbleweeds
Judy Cooke
Tyson,  Einstein and Hope