From:
Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:22:41 -0800
Hi folks,

Just me.  I've been watching the recent pleas for help and wishing I
could pitch in.  We're pretty short on cash right now, and it is never
easy for me to see people in need and know I can't help them without
becomming one of them myself.  Especially ferrets and ferret people.
You know I can't resist those adorable faces, or the ferrets either.

At the same time, my sister got this crazy idea to sell vintage clothing
on Ebay.  There are a lot of people selling vintage clothing on Ebay, but
we've got some fabulous pieces, and Jen just really wanted to get our
feet wet... I'm just hoping we don't get drenched.

So I'm sitting here thinking about all these things, and realized a
solution.  My sister and I are splitting the "profits" from these sales
50/50.  What I thought, and my sister has agreed, is that a portion of
all the profits will be donated to SOS.  Because we have to cover some
costs, and really have no idea how well these clothes will sell, I'm not
sure how much it would be, but probably around 33%.

Here is where you guys come in.  I know there are some of you out there.
You lovers of vintage clothing.  I'm not asking anyone to put any money
into my pockets just because I say "Its for the ferrets."  Since this is
a joint venture and it isn't all mine to give, I'm going to come right
out and say it isn't all for the ferrets.  But if you love vintage
clothing, and see something you like... Well, you never know.  Only a
few of the auctions are up right now.  I'll be working on them throughout
the week.

All I'm asking is that you keep it in mind.  The items are listed under
the seller name "Lothruin." Here's one of the dresses up right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2884570224

Thanks for your time. :-)

Melissa Rotert and Samurai
Missing Booboo, Cael, Tasha, Nietzsche, Robin, Mira and O'Dell