From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:33:27 -0700
Sammy, our little fireman/sewer rat, AKA Demon Spawn has become quite
enamored with the little plastic cap which covers the bolt on the bottom
of the toilet.  He gets much delight from running all over upstairs
carrying it around.  (easily entertained, huh?)

Anyhow, the other day I could hear him running around in the guest
bedroom upstairs with it and saw him dash through our bedroom with it.
Well........................later that afternoon after everyone was fast
asleep I was upstairs and went into the bathroom and lo and behold, the
cap is right back on the bolt and I DID NOT put it there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the only one home except for the 6 ferrets.  Any ideas,

p.s.  last night the little sh-- figured out how to get on the phone
stand and knock the cordless phone off.  found this out after hearing
the beep the phone makes when taken off the charger.  well, I could
hear a number being redialed and I looked and it was Troy Lynn Eckart's
phone number.  Suppose he was calling to brag to her about how smart he
is??????

Angie George