From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:33:30 -0400
I asked on my Facebook but no one really said much so I'll ask here.
Is there anything out there I can dab on a ferret nose to maybe make
2 ferrets get along better? I'd like to bath them to neutralize their
individual smells and then dab something on the aggressors nose so
everything in the world would all smell the same.

Originally I was going to use some FerretRX but I can't seem to find
the bottle I used to have around. Then I thought of vanilla extract but
(yikes!) it has alcohol in it and I DO NOT want to use that! Especially
on a ferret nose!

2 males, by the way. 5 months and 4 years. My 2 females get along with
everyone, they're little go-betweens. And I've had Bowser (aggressive
male) with lots of other ferrets including males before with no
problems.

So, any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

~Tammy a.k.a. Kesrael