From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 10:30:01 -0700
>From:    Amy Nagao <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: How can I take photografs of my kit?
>....well, does anyone knows how to take cute photographs of lovely ferret?

Lots and lots of tries.  For the magazine layout with ferrets and my
daughter some 20 rolls were taken.  For my web pages I've taken dozens of
rolls.

Another option is to use a video camera and use a frame grabber such as
"Snappy" (from Minolta I believe).  Especially for web sites you can take
lots of tape and just grab the best shots.

>From:    "Lisa G. Fleischmann" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bordetella/Rabies FAQ
>I was wondering about the post concerning the ferrets that had been given
>the intranasal Bordetella vaccine...

It is not normal to give bordetta vaccines to ferrets.  No ferret
specializing vet or ferret group that I know of recommends it.

>From:    Kevin Kersey <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ...and then there were three.
>Yes, we just got out third ferret.  We went on vacation and boarded our two
>"boys" ("Boshi" and "Mazik") with a local shelter (where we got "Mazik").
>They also do some breeding and just had a few litters (25 kits in all).

Hi!  (re)Met all of these ferrets while you were gone.  This was at "The
Ferret Gallery" of Chris and Cheyl Goedecke.  A really nice shelter by the
way.  Boshi and Mazik were having fun when we saw them.  Boshi checked out
every single person that went past.  Met the kits as well - we got one
earlier.  Nice ferrets!

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferret
http://www.zenferret.com/