From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2013 18:12:13 -0500
Dear Ferret Friends,

Well, I did it again. I forgot to post who won the drawing among the
participants of the SOS Christmas Card Exchange. I apologize. Hoops
and Yoyo drug my brain into their hidey hole. Yup, that's my excuse
and I'm sticking to it!!

:::drum roll::::
And the winner of the 2012 Support Our Shelters Christmas
Card Exchange is............. Laraine Bennett

Congratulations Laraine. you are the winner of a lovely present from
the Isabella Gucci Jones Collection. Mz. Izzy will get this to you in
a much more timely fashion then my announcement.

I would like to thank Mz. Izzy, April Liveri, and all her talented
people for making this happen.

Thank you all again for supporting SOS!!

Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html