From:
David Minette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 03:08:48 -0800
Well, the battle for California continues.  With the matter coming to
committee in less than a month, don't forget to call your assemblyman and
senator.  Even though we finally enjoy a Republican dominated assembly,
senate, and governorship (remember, last time the vote split straight down
political lines: Republicans pro Dems anti), now is not the time to be
complaiscent.

Since this is an old matter, expect it to move rapidly through committee and
onto the floor.  IF YOU ARE WRITTING LETTERS make sure and send them in
early.  We are within striking distance, let's not lose now!!!  In the minds
of an elected official, each letter and phone call represents 1000
constituents (get your non-ferret fanatic neighbors to write, too).