From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 22:14:51 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Well, White Fang made it to Houston just fine.  Mo Bob made it from Oregon
in one piece and showed, as typical, in the middle of the night with the
cute little girl.

She is obviously very intellegent.  She has a wonderful light shining from
her eyes.  She is a little thing, but not afraid.  She has investigated the
house and follows me around.  I have already been rewarded with kisses and
been trained to administer raisins.

White Fang will join a loving home, to be slaved over as is her right.

Margaret Zick
Houston Area Ferret Association