From:
Enrique Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 12:28:04 -0500
Hi there.
        Addison, yes I have some experience with "yesterday's news." It is
called yesterday's paper...  my paper that is. I was reluctant to use it at
first becuase all I ever saw were wood shavings. Wood shavings got stuck to
her underside and they felt kind of rough anyways. I tried kitty litter for a
while, but that was a BAD idea. I found that paper hasn't bothered her. In
fact when I lay it out, the first thing she likes to od is crawl under it. She
then proceed to dig at it until it rips then she rips it to shreds. Sometimes
when it is kind of nippy in the room, she will even take a page or two into
her hammock and use it for a blanket.
        So unless there are any real concerns out there from anybody else that
might make me think otherwise, I think that recycled paper is great. Since I
get the paper daily(i.e. not just sundays), I usually have more paper laying
around than I know what to do with. This is a solution that saves me on
bedding and cuts down the pile of messy papers that builds up in my kitchen.
I hope this helps.
Enrique