From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 11:01:04 -0500
Last week when I had Champ to the vet a little old couple was there with
there chocolate colored poodle.  It just had worts removed...poor litle
thing.  Anyways the little old man says to his wife "Look isn't he cut?",
referring to champ.  So I replied "Well Thank you." So he then says to me
"Is that a hamster?" I replied "No sir he's a ferret" So he then says to me
"Well he's cute anyways!" I've never had anyone ask me if any of my ferrets
were hamsters before.....but since they were an older couple I understood.
Really I'm surprised they could still even drive as they could not hear very
well....but you lose one thing other senses make up for them!  Never
underestimate a senior they are bound to surprise you.  Really it was a cute
expierence...

Kelly Ferret mum to 4.