From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 10:58:16 -0500
Well, just to let SOME of the animals and birds "have their day", I
wrote this one "for them" and since the shelter involved was "The
Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc." closed since October, 2010, several of
the stories are entirely about ferrets and the one with the protective
little mothering cat features ferrets in it as well...
Here's the link they sent me (click on it to go to the Amazon Kindle
listing of the book) ...also I can say truthfully that whatsoever
royalties I get for this little book, SPECIFICALLY, I shall (I
promise!) donate half of all its earnings to Save Our Shelters for ALL
ferret shelters who need aid and assistance. (when you do click on the
link you will see the cover, which features four of the ferrets from
years ago...)

Here's a link to your book in the Kindle store:
Tales Of Fur and Feathers (Stories from a Closed Shelter)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004YWQH8E

Thanks so much for your kind attention. Take care and be well.

Love,
Susie Lee.