Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:00:50 EDT
WOW I Have a huge thanks to send to all who helped us get the well pump
replaced and back up and running! With out everyone's effort in many
places we couldn't have done it! So A million thanks to* The ferret
Congress, Jeffrey R,  April H,  Baka N,

Sorry I hadn't gotten this out sooner. With out you guys we would still
be hauling water.. and let me tell you that was a drag. We had water
back on early last week but then I took on an small extra job to pay
bills and I am a barn superintendent for our community fair so I was
gone from Wednesday till late last night! I have always known how great
the ferret people of the world were but wow, every time I see the help
that can be given to the many people who have needed it I remember why
I love this community so much!

Thank you all so much
Tracy March
F.R.O.S.