From:
Mary Nelson Steeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 20:59:49 -0700
The Univ. of Tennessee only runs the ferret adrenal panel test once a month
and last month I missed it by a couple of days so as a result, I have waited
five weeks to find out if my ferret has adrenal disease.  I just received
the results from the Endocrinology lab @ the Univ.  of Tennessee, but they
sent the comparison values for dogs instead of ferrets and my vet doesn't
know the normal ferret values.  Dr. Rosenthal is out of the office until
Tuesday.  The waiting has been so hard.  I am so close to finding out if I
could just find someone who knows the normal values.  I would like to find
out this weekend if possible.  Can you help me or know someone who can?

Thank you very much! Mary   [log in to unmask]