From:
Soda Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 01:56:49 -0700
From all the wonderful emails I have received about the greeting I did
for Flower, thank you very much for your kind words.

We are all creatures of the Creator; we were all made with the ability
to feel a sense of loss for one we loved so much whether we be a human,
a ferret or a tiny little Meerkat from the Kalahari Dessert.

I pray that some of the words from my story has helped people to find
that much needed closure for a loss many of us felt so deeply.

My God be with you all and may He keep you safe in His thundering
velvet right hand.

If you would like a greeting for your ferret, email your request to