From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:48:32 -0500
We the volunteers and Jerimiah Ferretwise and friends at Ferret Wise
Shelter would like to take a moment from our busy days to say THANK YOU
to all the shelter friends and folks who took time to help us through
this very long winter.  Meeko, Fudge & Max for their BAM dollars, those
wonderful folks who support Bear's campaign for the shelter kids he left
behind, our newsletter subscribers, foster grandparents and the few
volunteers who pop in when they can get a moment.

The iGive folks have informed us a check is on the way ( thanks for
supporting us with your holiday shopping) our first in a while!  Also
for those folks who renewed or subscribed to Yankee Magazine - we just
received an $80 donation through the partners program which helped pay
for the recent intakes requiring spay/neuter!  Your thoughtful support
helps us out each quarter.

The iGive program is offering a $5 bonus donation program which runs
until 4/30//03.

Each new buyer through the iGive mall means $5 extra for Ferret Wise
Rescue & Rehab. Shelter, to join and help us cvontinue to care for
the hospice kids in our network and those who need our help go to the
following link: http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=1890 Where
there are now over 430 stores to choose from!

Please plan to stop in on May 3rd for the adopt -a- thon open house 12
noon to 3 Pm.  We will have some youngsters waiting for loving homes.  We
will be mailing out the newsletter following the weekend on May 5th- so
if you are considering signing up before that date is the time to do it!

Last but not least- please stop by on March 22 at the FerretWise booth at
the AFA Spring Nationals in York PA!  We will have a nice assortment of
ferret wall quilts recently completed by our friend Cynthia Sullivan, as
well as a nice assortment of Xtasy Etc. bedding and Ferret Wise Funhouse
Tents, and other novelties such as Fuzzie's Foamy Fries by Hyper-Fur
Products to help support the shelter programs.

Ferret Wise was happy to sponsor the ADV Quilt display at the AFA Spring
Nationals and hope those attending will stop by and view the quilt and
take a chance on the afghan raffle or the gift basket , of which winners
will be drawn at the event!

Happy Spring-- at least we sure do hope it is coming!

Alicia  & Dino
for Ferret Wise

www.ferretwise.org