Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:07:16 -0500
Dear, Dear, Wolfy

You have strayed, tsk, tsk, tsk. I am here to help you. Put down the
bird, gently. There you go, now breathe, in, out, there, there, relax,
good girl. Now pick up the ferret, slowly, carefully lower your nose to
the ferrets fur, Good girl!! Now,steady yourself, you're doing fine.
Now, take a great big sniff of that taco chip scented fur, awww, way
to go Wolfy!!! Now isn't that so much better!!??

We love you Wolsters. If you should stray again from the fragrent fur
of da ferret, we will be here to help you,always and fur-ever!!!

Be Strong!!
Sue