Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:11:37 -0400
[Subject modified to make it fit to post.  BIG]

>Where in the above statement do you see anything saying that Ferret
>Shows are to blame?

Forgive me folks if I am wrong, but didn't we cover this already?  Were
there or were there not people in the ferret show community that knew
EXACTLY what was going on (there were previous instances, correct) and
still allowed her to show while others did not (DUE TO THOSE PREVIOUS
ABUSE CHARGES)?

My disgust at that picture was strong as well, but it was directed at the
way her little living prize winners were horribly treated by her.

1. Di wouldn't have a reason to "show" her ferrets if she wasn't allowed
to, they should never have been prize winners.

2. People like you are the reason she is allowed to do this.  Di ONLY
keeps them for what they can get her, not because they are cute and
fluffy and wonderful, if she wasn't allowed to take them to places to
"show" them, they wouldn't make her much money, would they, and therefore
they would be usless just like the 62?  that were already rescued.

3. She will be allowed to do again, and is doing it currently.  READ THE

4. How many socks do you think her brood was able to steal before they
were rescued?  potatoes?  children's shoes?  THE ANSWER IS NONE THEY WERE
IN A GARAGE COVERED IN MOUSE FECES!!!!!  AND THE WORST PART IS THEY ARE
THE "LUCKY" ONES

Lisa and the Diabolical Dozen (minus Bucky lymphoma one week ago) AND NOT
POSTING ANON