From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:10:16 -0800
Our Cujo is a true "nerd".  His love is electronics.  He is obsessed with
the remote controls, cordless phone, and keyboard.  We let him take the
tv remote every night and then retrieve it when he's asleep.  He works
so hard to carry that thing up the staircase to his hiding spot.  A few
years ago he was highlighted on the Animal Planet's Funniest Animals
showing off his talent.

A few yrs. ago my husband and I inspected the "stash" of stuff under the
guest bed and weren't surprised at most of the items however, we DID find
a toothbrush that didn't belong to us, and shower curtain rings.  We have
never had a shower curtain nor has there ever been one in our house, so
we're still bewildered over that one!  Once we found an insole to a
tennis shoe labeled "Reebok" and knew it didn't belong to us (we keep all
shoes put away from reach because of this habit) so we discarded it.  A
few days later a friend who had spent the night called to say his insole
was missing from his tennis shoe!

Angie George