Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 08:17:05 -0800
Hi Mary
Im Sue and I run the Arkansas Ferret Shelter for the hospice and Sp
Needs ferrets, I have 4 deaf ferrets 2 of them are under a year and
thay all chew on ther bowls why i dont know but my vet told me about
a couple crock bowls to try on them and it dont work they still chew
away, so what i been doing even though im against it is the bitter
apple spray, take it and spray the bowl arounded the edges let it dry
on the bowls dont wipe it off. then poor your food and water in them
and the ferrets dont even tast it inless they start chewing on the
bowl,, they hardly ever do it anymore but thats befor i forget to
spray the bowl after i wash it lol..

hun you might try that, also there is a deaf ferret group in yahoo
group just google up deaf ferret group and it should pop up,, and wolfy
that posts somtimes she used to have deaf ferrets and shes the one that
started the group and i just love it i have learned many thing,

Good Luck and Hugs from all the fuzzys and me..

Susan