From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:34:23 -0500
Here are the latest NC ferrets needing to find a new home.  Please contact
the current owner for more info; I don't have these guys.

Best wishes,
-Pam S.

I have two very nice ferrets who were passed on to me one year ago from a
friend who is a vet who could no longer care for them.  I am a pediatric
resident at UNC and have no time to play with them or let them out.  I
have tried to find someone to adopt them, but have been unsuccessful so
far.  They are both spayed and neutered.  One is about 3 years old
(albino) and the other is 7 years old (brown).  They would come with a
big cage, food, kitty litter, and bedding.  They have not had vaccines in
the last year, and vaccination history prior to that is unknown, but they
likely were kept current.  The older ferret has had an adrenal surgery.

Contact: Marisa at 919-880-5521 or [log in to unmask] .  The ferrets are
in Chapel Hill, NC.