From:
Jackie Decarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 22:45:10 -0800
Hi, this is my second posting but read the FML everyday.  Matter of fact
when I do miss reading the postings I feel real guilty like I'm going to
miss something.  TAZ, (oh, she's the reason I got hooked on this) no
kidding, will go to the computer chair as if she's telling me to sit down.
She generally crawls up my pant leg (ouch!) just to try to get a look at the
computer screen when I'm reading the listings.  If I could just get her to
type and make sense she probably could tell a bunch of stories to her
friends.  But anyway back to what I was going to ask..don't laugh, but is it
safe to feed her a small dog biscuit?  Reason being, I do crafts and I make
doggie wreaths at Christmas--well, she got one and off she went to her hidey
hole (in the middle section under the couch where you cannot get at anything
to reclaim).  My son just about had a fit and said they are no good for her
(but wouldn't say where he got his information).  I didn't think it would be
of any harm but promised him I wouldn't give her anymore till I got some
postive remarks concerning this.  Thanks for listening and I am really glad
for the FML, it is very informative and has given me a lot of insight on
these fun loving little cute as a button creatures.

Taz:  (where's those dogone dog biscuits they won't give me till someone
say's         it's ok, pleaseeeeeeeeee)