From:
Kimberly Graber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 12:50:24 -0400
Hi all,

I have a young friend who has gotten in a bit over her head.  She is a
college student who fell in love with our 4 ferrets and decided to get one
of her own.  She had her own apartment, not a dorm so everything was great.
She would bring her ferret over to play with ours and would notice how
lonely he was when she took him home.  Soooo, she went home for the weekend
and came back with ferret #2 & 3.  Her parents weren't thrilled but she
takes great care of them and she has her own apartment so its her business.
We also spent some time explaining to her how medical bills can add up
unexpectantly and you have to consider their care before you get too many
ferrets.

About two months ago, she went home for the weekend and came back with #4.
Well, that pushed Mom and Dad too far and now 2 have to go.  She asked if I
could take them. However, in my present situation, and with 4 already, that
is simply impossible.  So I offered to help find them a good home. So here
I am.

They are both male (nuetered & descented) the kit appears to be a Siamese
and the older one (about 5 months) appears to be a platinum.  If you plan
on taking both there is a great cage.  They can be split up but it is
preferable that the both go to homes with ferrets.

She is without email so you can mail me and I will give her the responses.
BTW, we are in on the central east side of Washington state.  She is from
the East side of WA.  Thanks

Kimberly D.M. Graber
Reference Librarian/ User Education Coordinator
Owen Science and Engineering Library
Washington State University
Pullman, WA  99164-3200
Voice- (509) 335-7800  Fax- (509) 335-2534