Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:56:19 -0500
I look forward to the FML every day, and every now and then I read something
that reminds me why I enjoy this list and everyone's ferrets so much.  The
"I trip the light fantastic" story was one of those.  So was the school
report on ferret shelters.  Please everyone, keep sharing those heartwarming
stories with us; we don't get nearly enough of them.  If only we could cry
with happiness as often as we cry with sorrow on this list...

Fellow FMLer's, I have discovered a fool proof way of keeping the ferrets
from poopie-ing in the corners (shh, don't tell the FLO): cacti in the
corners.  Yes, go to your local garden center and buy some cacti, one for
each corner your fuzzies prefer.  No, stop looking at me like I'm crazy, I
mean it.  Imagine the looks on their faces when they back into their
favorite corner and it bites their butt.  That is the ultimate revenge for
any ferret owned person who has ever cleaned up a corner poopie (and if
anyone on this list says they don't fall in that category, I'll call you a
liar). :)   OK, so I'm not serious, but it was a thought that amused me.

Kristi and the Mad Menagerie:
        Mayonnaise, Clover, Luna, and Loki (Mustelid Mob of Mayhem)
        Boo (the cat) and Casey (the kitten)
(see the crew at:  http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4093 )

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 194656 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/194656 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen

ferrets are like potato chips...you can't have just one!