From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 23:44:05 -0500
To whoever gets PBS television.....

I just got back from a filming of FRONTLINE and STRAIGHT TALK, with Derek
McGinty, a program of WETA, channel 26 in the MD/VA area.  But, if I
understood correctly, it/they will be aired on Tuesday evening (Nov 11) on
any Public Broadcasting Services.

Anyway - I'm in the audience with Bruce sitting behind the panel, and the
director of the Baltimore zoo was a panel member, and the subject turned to
the Black Footed ferret (BFF).

I can't tell you what times for all over the country - but for those local,
watch Channel 26 starting at 9pm for Frontline (about Keiko in captivity)
and 10 PM for Straight Talk, where the subject is animals in captivity and
BFFs are mentioned.

BTW, they are trying to build a new small mammal house in Baltimore and they
want BFFs!!!!

Pam