Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:24:06 EDT
When I first...years ago, I believe, read about crochet ferret eggs,
I said..what a waste of money. My particular ferrets would never want
these.

But I received crochet eggs when Biscuit went through his near death
experience caused by...me.

The ferrets seem to hoard these more than play with them. If I pick
them all up, put them away, then pull them out and put them in a huge
basket with a good 50 other toys..

The ferrets only want the eggs! Nothing else. NOTHING.

I find them moved from room to room, level to level. I don't get
it...but of all the thousands I have spent on toys..

they like to carry around these eggs.

Odd but true.
Lisette