From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:35:39 -0700
Hi..tried to e-mail you, it bounced back.  I just wanted you to know I had
Oliver tested for ADV..it came back negative..is there such a thing as a
false negative?

I have decided not to do a necropsy on my sweet boy.  Whatever he had
apparently was not contagious his symptoms were severe and NO ONE came
down with so much as a sniffle.  I am inclined to think he had some sort
of cancers in and outside of his lungs.  The radiographs showed that much,
of course a necropsy would be more definitive but I would rather spend
what money I have left from his care and have him cremated and his name
engraved on my silver ferret paw necklace.  Thank you for the words of
support and If I missed any one, THANK YOU all for the kind e-mails.

RE: Barbs post, was I the only one who had to pick their jaw off the floor
after reading about tooth extractions practices on ferrets?!  Barb, please
follow up on that and let us know if it is true.  Thanks.

June missing playing tickle belly with Oliver