From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:52:09 -0700
i would like any SHELTERS that are going to be SELLING Jeanne Carley's
2005 Ferret Calendar this year to please e-mail me at

i would like to put a list on my Shelter Help pages of Shelters and their
e-mail addresses/websites that will be selling these Calendars to raise
funds for their shelters... listing your selling price is optional...the
people interested can contact you for that info if you prefer...

this way people will have one easy place they can go check out which
shelters are going to have them...and who they would like to purchase
from...

i would like to get this up ASAP...but i can always add to the list at
any time...

thank you...
kat parsons

=====
Kat's ShelterHelp pages...  http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
Kat's Help4ADV Pages... http://Help4ADV.terrabox.com/
"ROOPS"...  http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/hjg2.html
"'Match the Photos' Contest!" for Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter...
    http://www.kwflatbed.com/hjg/contest.html
SOS/FML Shelter and Vet List...
    http://SOS-ShelterList.supportourshelters.org
SOS Raffles...  http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

When you care about others....when you reach out to others....
 ...when you give of yourself to others...YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!