From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 01:12:20 -0800
Hi All,

Since there are soooooo many new members here now I thought I would tell
them all about the Brewer's Yeast w/Garlic powder.  This is a supplement to
sprinkle on their food.  If you have a ferret that does not seem to like
it's food or you are wanting to change the food and your fert is not
cooperating this may help a lot.  This powder is a lot like using a
seasoning on the food.  As we like salt, pepper etc....  why shouldn't our
little fuzzy ones enjoy some spice of life??  It is also rumored but not
proven that this supplement may help to prevent the formation of adrenal
disease and cancers in our guys.  Again this has NOT been proven but many do
feel it is true.  I sprinkle it on ALL the food my kids eat and I put a very
liberal amount on too.  I do this in advance and mix it all up good and that
way it is ready to pour in the bowls later on.  This powder is all natural
and can in no way harm the fuzzlebutts.  So give it a try guys.  It may
solve your problem if you have one or it may just add a little spice to
their meals but either way it is a bonus to them and you.  I have seen it in
a catalog somewhere (I forget sorry) where they sell it for 4 lbs.  @ $13.66
I believe.  This is a fantastic buy since locally in Petsmart, which is the
next affordable I have found, it is 4 lbs.  @ $20.00.

Speaking of catalogs I will very soon have the new and updated list of
company's, catalogs etc...  to put out for your approval.  :-) I think there
are maybe 50 to 60 in Pam's current list and this list will have somewhere
around 160 - 170!  That is why it has taken so long to get done (plus the
fact I am a major procrastinator in some things :-)).  I now have someone
that can scan it for me so that I no longer have to type every last one into
the computer.<G> Thank heavens for FANG members with scanner access.<GGGGG>

BTW the two tier cage from Safeguard that keeps being mentioned is even
cheaper if you order thru their catalog.  It runs about $70 and then s&h.
David bought one and the s&h to Idaho from wherever they are was $16 so it
came to a total of approx.  $86.  After all every penny saved can be used to
buy ferret toys & treats!  (The INSANE 10 forced me to write that!!) TNT!

*      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House              *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *