From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 14:52:48 -0400
Hi.  For all in the Colorado area interested we are hosting the 3rd annual
Emergency ferret Care seminar Saturday May 11, 1996 from 2 to 4 pm.  at the
Ramada Inn -Denver west 14707 W.  Colfax Golden, Colorado.  It will be a
great class with Dr.  Bock, the leading ferret veterinarian in Colorado (in
our opion) it will cover what to do in case of an emergency if you do not
have a veterinarian readily available.  Plus we will also be having a low
cost rabies vaccination clinic at the same time and distemper shots will
also be available.  The class is $5.00 per person and goes to the ferret
rescue fund.  The rabies shots are $7.50 and the distemper shots are $5.00.
The distemper fee also goes to the ferret rescue fund.

The ferret fun day has been rescheduled for May 25th.  I will let everyone
interested know of the location and time soon.  This will be a day of fun
events plus possibly a barbecue and picnic.  It will be held at a park in
the Englewood area under there enclosed area.

Anyone new to the area can call me for information or directions, but I
always tell folks look for the black toyota 4 runner with the license plates
"FERRETS" and you know you have found the place.

Stephanie