From:
Maryann Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 20:23:57 +0000
Hi!  I have a friend that recently lost his job and then his apartment.  He
has no alternative but to move in with his brother, with one condition, no
ferrets allowed.  He is heartbroken.  He is willing to give them free to a
good home.  One is a one yr. old male "Mookie", and the other is a nine mo.
old female "Michael".  He will only adopt them as a pair.  He feels bad
enough that they are losing their home, he doesn't want them to lose each
other too.  They are both MF babies, so they are nuetered and descented.
They are both friendly, although the female is a little high strung.  He
feels very strongly about them going to someone that understands the
responsibility of ferret ownership, and someone that has time to dedicate to
them.  He treated them as his babies, frequently walking them and giving
them plenty of run time out of their cage.  At this time he has no telephone
and no internet access.  He is located in New Jersey.  Anyone interested can
contact me via e-mail and I will relay all messages to him.  I will probably
handle the transition of these babies since he doesn't have a car either.  I
can't take them considering I'm in a one bedroom apartment with a dog, two
cats, two ferrets, and a spouse.  Thanks!

Maryann